8.22.2005

Still slightly procrastinating

I have decided what I want to be for the rest of my life. I am going to be a stress level manager. I will help people with their stresses. This is definalty an issue present in the world, and if not in the world, then definatly in high school. I am going to be bold here and talk about certian situations. For example, I have one friend who has almost no time to herself because she is pushing herself in a lot of different directions. I can tell that she is really stresses, for one, by the was she was practically crying today when I saw her. I wish she would be more open to opening up to other people. I want to help (hence my career path). I happen to have another friend who puts just as much pressure on herself, though a little less visibally. I don't even think I realized how much pressure she put on herself. Don't get me wrong, pressure is good (without Russia would we have went to the moon?) but to much pressure will blow a valve, or rip off skin, or cause a heart attack. Trust me, I know. So, if anyone needs to talk about anything, you know my number. I promise to honor doctor-patient privacy privlages, or whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it that obvious?

Samantha said...

If you are talking about the crying thing, yes. But I know you, and I know your personality, so I may be the only one who noticed.