8.12.2005

Catch 22

I don't care what Audrey or Kaia say. I really liked Catch 22. I finished it this morning. I even want to read it again. There are so many things in the pages that you can't catch the first time you read it. So many hidden things, themes, clues. It is torturing me. Especially since right now I can't ponder over it because I have to go to work. The book made me laugh and cry. But not cry with actual tears, because on the next page I would laugh again. There are so many things in the text that I just can't put my finger on exactly what they are. Darn it! I know this is rambling post, but it is because I don't know what I want to say and I am in a hurry. Maybe I will repost this later.

2 comments:

Kaia said...

I never said I didn't like it. I rather enjoy it in all it's weirdness. I merely expressed frustration at the hard-to-followness.

Samantha said...

I confess that I am a reader. I love reading.