2.16.2006

A good day...for once....

It seems like it has been a long time since I really enjoyed a day. I continue to wait for that day, though today was not half bad. Admittedly, I was tired. It was also very cold, and I had to leave my house earlier than normal. I also had dull College Algebra tonight. For the record, I have a higher grade in that class than any of my high school classes. Three hours of listening to the teacher with a Master's degree in Math make mistakes on the board. Anyway, aside from, or inspite of those things, I had a relatively good day for no real reason. I woke up and there was barely any snow on the ground, after all, and that right there could have almost guaranteed a bad day. I think if was maybe because I didn't care as much today as I sometimes do. Plus I only had two classes. Seriously though, I'm really just procrastinating. I haven't started my homework yet. I have a chapter and a half to read by Saturday and I have to be to school by 6:45 tomorrow. Yuck...

No comments: