2.13.2006

Appearances are everything...

At least to a lot of people I know they are. Some of the people I know are so bad, they border on discrimination. I despise them a little for that. It goes back to the respect thing. They lose about all of their points. My mom had the audacity to say to me last night that if I did something it "wouldn't look good." Plus, both of my parents are so judgmental when it comes to other people. Ah. They drives me nuts. I wish they would stop looking at how things appear, and actually see them. I get so mad at people like that sometimes. Most of the people I know like that are old, unused to change, but I know quite a few people my age that are the same way, they are just a little more subtle in the way they say things. To all of you, you make me want to scream. Who cares what everyone thinks? Especially if the people who do judge me don't even know me. If they did, they wouldn't judge me. I want to do things...I want to go places...I want to meet people...If I don't care, if shouldn't matter to you...

No comments: