7.02.2005

I don't know

I don't really know what to write about today. Everything I am thinking about would be boring to read about. For example:
The Twins won today.
HP comes out in 13 days!
LOTR marathon on Monday!
Kris comes home in 12 days!
I'm going to War of the Worlds tomorrow.
I was going to paint my toe nails, but I forgot.
I should go to bed.
I don't have to work until Tuesday.
I am now involved in some sort of theater production during HertaigeFest.
I really don't know anything about it.
I don't even know if I can get off work for it.
I ate Chinese food tonight.
I wish I was going to Sunshine.
I just watched half of National Treasure.
"Sometimes you have to do what is concidered wrong in order to do what you know is right."
"If there's something wrong, those who have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action. "
I should go to bed.
Good night.

No comments: