7.26.2005

Fall, and how I wish it were here

Yes, that's right. I love the fall. Almost more than I love winter. It is so refreshing. The air is cool enough to be comfy in a sweatshirt, yet not too cold where you need to wear a heavy jacket. I was thinking how much I like fall because today it is the perfect temperature. Yesterday Kaia said she wished it would snow. That would be nice too, except I don't want it to snow before we have had an adequent amount of fall. And while I'm on this subject, I kind of want school to start again. I know, I know, I should be enjoying summer. What kind of person wants school to start again? What can I say, I'm looking forward to it. I'm taking some cool classes, I want to meet my new teachers. I don't know, it's not like I can't wait for it to start, I just I've been really busy this summer and a change would be nice.

1 comment:

Kaia said...

I think that you are channeling my spirit while I am still alive, I have been thinking that all day. AND you stole my blog topic!