7.17.2005

Restlessly waiting...

I am very restless. It is almost more than restlessness. It seems I am unable to sit still. Random thought fragments are obscuring my mind. I find that my leg is shaking. I am running on slightly less sleep than normal, though I fear that tonight I will sleep no better. You see, I am slightly obsessive. I have stayed up reading late into the night a certain book that seems to be filling my thoughts. Even as I sleep I find that I dream that I am reading, the characters and places the same, but the plot taking turns that only my mind could come up with. I have finished this torturous book, to tears and a desperate want for more. It is compulsive of me, I know, but I can't seem to stop thinking of the possibility the next installment can bring. My mind is filled with werewolves and spells, red-headed people, unknown initials, pity and fear, yet, in a way, courage. I do realize, however, that I am being silly, so I will therefore leave you here.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Only it is going to be a two year wait.

Kaia said...

Or, maybe the movie will make it worse.

Kaia said...

(eyes wide) flying-spits-of-flaming-gas?!?!?!?!
(runs away to hibernate until December)

Samantha said...

Your comments have ceased to make sence.