6.23.2005

Final scores

St. Mary's was okay. Nice. Hot. Not extravagent though. Average. The campus is comfortable and air conditioned for the most part. The class sizes are really, really small. Our guide said he has had a few classes where it is just 4-5 people. I guess there is more then just one college without a football team, because they don't have one either. The dorms are fairly big. The internet situation is a little confusing though. Parts of the campus are wireless, but some parts aren't I think. It has a small theater. I didn't get a lot of info on how student life is going to be and what I can expect out of it. It's not a bad school...I'd give it a 6 out of 10, maybe a 7. It's not St. Thomas. That's a nice place. I'd give there an 8 or 9. Even my mom liked St. Thomas better, and it is more expensive. Oh, well, I guess we'll see where it all goes. My parents say I have to visit a couple more public colleges before I make any decisions, so...

No comments: