10.25.2005

Hhhhhhhh...

I don't know what had gotten into me. I am really over emotional and it is annoying. Right now, even, I just kind of want to cry. I'm sure it is because I am a little sick and over tired, because I know it isn't because it is that time of the month. It is probabaly built up stress too, even though I barely know why. My stupid grades, probabaly. I want so much to do well my last year, and right now I am not. And I have a Physics test tomorrow, yipee. I wish I had a competent teacher. Then there is my Gold Award. I know I don't really have the right to complain, especially to those of you who have problems with yours, but I am going to any way because I am human and I want to vent. I just want it to be over. I know I got the 2/3 approval, but come on people, seriously, do you know how hard I worked on that? I poured blood, sweat, and tears into that stupid thing and all I get is 2/3 approval!!! Who are you, Nazis? You want minute details! Like my mom said when she read it: "What a crook of shit." Of coarse it was said in the nicest way. And who can say college pressure? Scholarships, anyone? It helped, I suppose, that I just beat Minesweeper Expert again, but it only helped a little because I missed beating my high score by over a minute.

1 comment:

LiveOutLoudReady?Go said...

Hey Sam :)
It has been a rough couple of weeks for me too. Dylan summed things up pretty well; but I just wanted to add that I think you are one of those people that will make good decisions and do well in college. That being said, you still have the here and now to think about. It can be stressful during your senior year, just don't lose sight of dreams and ambitions. You'll make it through and look back at how stressful, fast, exciting, and emotional your senior year was and hopefully realize that making it through all of that has opened a door to the start of a new chapter in your life.
From the words of a great song; 'These are Extreme Days'.
I know you Sam, you'll be fine; and you'll be great!
:) Smile