10.04.2005

Espresso, Moods, Rain and Randomalities.

On Seniority: I know, again, but different this time.
Alright, the first part is the same. I love being a Senior because you can say things like "Yeah, that would look weird, but who cares? We are Seniors, we can do whatever we want." and things like "Come on, Mom. It is my Senior year." It is all in good fun of coarse. However, I did realize today that I do not like the personalities of some of the Seniors, for example my "friends." I find that they lost interest in the things that used to be fun. I know a few Seniors who I barely ever see smile and who have gotten really cliquey and gossipy and all around not nice people. I deffinalty liked them better when they were younger.

On Petitions: One in particular I will not support.
There is a girl at my school who, for lack of all appropriate words, I will say is not a nice person. Though I don't have all the facts first hand, I can gather most of the story. She had the audacity to think she was voted onto Homecoming court. She was ineligible of coarse because of some violation or another, I believe it was smoking of school ground. First of all, hello?!!!! How dumb can you be?!!! But here is the thing, not only is she mad about the rule that says she, or anyone who has a Minor Consumption/DWI/etc. charge, can't get onto the court, but she is taking it a step further and actually petitioning the rule. Really, I am all for the freedom of speech and whatnot, but people just need to know when to quit. For one, she is a student, standing up against adults. For two, she isn't a very good student, and people know that (when I say that I mean nice, trustworthy, easygoing, etc. Not to do with grades). For three, is she really trying to defend her studipity. Smoking is illegal for someone her age, at least it was when she got caught, and on school ground? Come on.

On Espresso:Like no other caffeine.
Man, it hypes me up. Just one shot of espresso and I am good to go for hours. It is becoming sort of an addiction. And actually, thanks to Psychology 101, probably a bit of a placebo. Oh, well.

On Moods: Contagious.
Have you ever noticed how if someone you are around a lot is in a bit of a bad mood, you kind of are too? What is with that?

On Sports: An old end, a new begining.
Well, the Twins are done for another season. They ended early this year, but to be completely honest, as much as I wanted them to make it to the playoffs, they would have been killed. Annihilated. They didn't even really deserve the playoffs. Now, Cleveland, they fought back hard there at the end. I wouldn't have minded see them there. I'm cheering for the Sox though, this time around. (Uh, that's Chicago, not Boston. Go AJ!) But, as one season ends, another begins. The Wild open up their season tomorrow, and I am excited! I know some people are boycotting the hockey season because of the lock out, but I am not some people.

On Quitters: The jerks.
I am going to be incredibly hypocritical here, but oh well. I really hate jealousy. If I could get rid of one human emotion, without really thinking about it, that would be it. If causes so much tension. Here is the deal. Some people are quitting my school play because they didn't get the part they wanted. The worst part is though, that some people in the play are mad at the people who got the role that they wanted. I can understand that they are mad that they didn't get the part they wanted, but to be mad at the person who got the part is not cool, especially since they didn't really do anything wrong. Jealousy is keeping them from being happy for their friends.

On Rain: ahhhhhh....
I love the rain!!! Especially when it pours!

On Pampering: another sigh.
Man alive! I just had a profesional massage because my mom got invited to this shopping thing at Lambrecht's. Ahhhhhh. Was it nice! I was kind of laughing during it, because it felt so good that is sort of tickled, but man. I want to do that again.

On Darkness: wierd?
I like the dark. I was typing in the dark, until I started to get a headache. I do a lot in the dark. Climb stairs, find things, shower, sit, listen, talk. I find it soothing and a little refreshing. Sometimes I just close my eyes and pretend it is dark. I imagine the sky, too. The stars, the lights, the moon, the planets...

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I didn't think of the quitter thing that way. Good point. And I don't do anything that would get me hurt in the dark. I just memorize locations.

Kaia said...

Espresso is not a placebo. There is a lot of caffine in that stuff.

On Seniority:
I just ignore the not-so-nice people

On Espresso: I don't think I will try it because I do not want to get addicted to it (or coffee, like my parents. Seriously, they can barely function without their coffee).

oops, On Moods: You've never noticed that? Psh, I know the morning will be bad if you are in a bad mood.

On sports: ummm... that's nice?!

On quitters:I disagree with Dylan. Sticking with something even when you didn't get placed where you wanted is good. I mean, seriously, otherwise you are training yourself to quit whenever something is tough or not exactly what you want. That is the #1 main reason I stayed in tennis. It was a learning experience.

On rain: I vote for rain over snow. Snow is just rain that is too cold to do anything but sit there. (It can't even soak into the ground).

On darkness: ummmm.... I think I stopped thinking about the words I was "reading" here. oops.

Kaia said...

psh, so you think that I should have quit tennis when I was unhappy with being placed on JV? I would have been quitting just because I didn't get what I wanted, because it was a challenge. Maybe it is just me, but if they like to act, they should stay in it even if they are bitter about their part just so they don't quit because it got hard.

And furthermore, how is "Snow is just rain that is too cold to do anything but sit there. (It can't even soak into the ground)," harsher than "Snow could whoop rain any day. You know ice is just rain after it met snow in a dark alley and got it's butt kicked, right?"

Kaia said...

::ponders::

Agreed.