10.09.2005

A slight change in circumstances

Have you ever thought what life would be life if only one little part of it changes dramatically? I have been thinking about this for no apartent reason, over the last couple of days. It is mostly in a humorus way: I was thinking how different the TV show Lost would be if, instead of having the fotune of crashing on a beautiful tropical island, the crashed in the middle of the Sahara Desert, or on a vast moving mass of ice somewhere of the coast of Northern Canada. That sure would have changed things for them, huh? But it is only really one change: the location of the crash. One can argue that it in fact a series of changes, but mostly they are the result of a very large change. I wonder how my life would be different if something possibly insignifigant changed dramaticaly. Or, what if something did change dramaticaly, and what I am living now is a result of that change?

Sorry that I can not continue this amazingly thought provoking post, but I am on the computer in the front of the Larkspur, taking over for the lady who works up here because she is on break. I have to get back to work in a mintue.

No comments: