1.02.2006

It's funny, when I'm angry I drive faster. All I want to do is be away from people as long as I can and all I do is bring myself closer to them faster. I can't believe my mom. She thinks I'm some stupid teenager destined to make the same mistakes she did when she was my age. I just want to scream, "Mom! I'm not you! I have morals. I'm not stupid," in a very accusing tone. I would, but it would be sure to offend her, and I would be sure to be grounded. She doesn't even know me. Maybe I don't want to talk to her. Maybe the things I'm thinking are too personal for her to know. When I just stare into space and blink back tears, she asks me why I'm so upset and I just want to tell her to leave me alone but she won't. I'm so angry. My stomach is upset. My head hurts. My eyes burn with tears. Grrr.

4 comments:

Kaia said...

What do you against titling your blog entries anyway?

Anyway, it made me smile when I picture what would happen if you told your mom you aren't like you because you have morals.

On a more serious note, I'm sorry that your mom angered you, but she's just worried about you. Mothers have a tendency to do that sometimes. Hmmmm...

Kaia said...

I'm sorry. I meant to say "...you aren't like her because you have morals."

Samantha said...

Yeah, I can just imagine her reaction.

Samantha said...

And I don't really like titles.