9.07.2005

So, I think my Internet is messed up.

Alright, Dylan, oh Computer Wiz, help me out if you can. For one, every time I go to the Google Homepage and type something in the search box, something happens, usually something invovling opening the File folder or a change settings window. This just started happeneing, it never used to happen. I don't know what the problem is. Next, if I go to my favorites folder, like I do faithfully, several times a day, and I click on another blog or a website, I will get a page that is out of date. For example, today (today!!!) my pages updated so that I could read everyones most recent posts. Krissy's post that I had been seeing was the one that started "Um, yeah, update." Dylan: Kraft, to be or not to be...Kaia: the one about you books, where you still hadn't finished Frank. So, if anyone can help me with that please, please, do. It is driving me up a wall.

P.S. Thanks for the solicitor blocker.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Okay, yeah, my Internet is still messed up. Seriously, it is only getting worse. Not my MSN messenger randomly puts me as ONLINE when I am not even on the computer.