6.12.2005

Fears

Alright, here is a big secret: I'm not really fearless. I know, I claim I am, but it isn't true. I'm a little afraid of heights and spiders. And one more thing. I'm afraid someone I'm close to will die. That someone isn't specific, it could be my mom, my brother, my grandma. But when I don't know where someone is I worry. Or like last night, I spent the night at my grandma's house. I think she has sleep apnea (which if you don't know is when you stop breathing when you sleep). I was listening to her breath while I was in bed one room away, I could hear her because she snores a little becaue of the apnea, except it wasn't a constant snore, in, out, in, out. No. It was more like in...o..ut......................i...n....ou..t. I would hold my breath until I heard her breath again. I'm afraid she will just stop breathing. Or if my mom or dad are out with some friends and it is getting kind of late I worry they will get in an accident or something. It is dumb that I worry and I know that I should stop. This is the first time I have ever said anything about it.

No comments: