6.04.2005

I don't know

Well, I now have 6 people signed up for my club and the deadline was yesterday. Hopefully I can get a couple more to sign up. If you are looking for something profound here, sorry, this is deffinatly not it. The only reason I actually started trying this was because I was thinking about how no blogs (at least the ones I read) have been updated in almost a week, or in drastic cases a month (Kaia!). Since I have nothing of importance to say, I will tell you about a couple blogs i came across as I was 'Next Blog'ing it. One was this: a guy wrote about four paragraphs of a short story and then passed it on and someone at a different blog wrote the next few paragraphs and so one. It was kind of cool and I would try it, but I'd almost be afraid of where it went. I don't know, maybe I will. Another blog I came across directed me to a site where you can play 20 questions against the computer. I thought it was kinda cool, so I played a few games. If you want to play it is at this site:
I have to go do something constructive before I head off to Graduation parties.

3 comments:

LiveOutLoudReady?Go said...

that story idea seems kinda cool

Samantha said...

It is. You should start it. Write and post the first few paragraphs of a story on ur blog under the directions 'read this and add the next few paragraphs. then leave ur blog address in the comment section' the people who do the next paragraphs put up the sam directions and then next person leaves their address in the last persons comment box. Got it?

LiveOutLoudReady?Go said...

we'll see... i have to come up with something first... and i may have to use some of your explanation for people to understand :)