6.19.2005

Random Stuff

Well I will warn you know that this will be nothing profound. I am too tired to think thoughtful thoughts.
I am going to look at St. Thomas tomorrow in the Cities and then I'm heading up to Duluth to check out St. Scholastica and possibly UMD. Then on Thursday it's off to Winona to take a look at St. Marys.
I think my Internet was messed up, at least at one particular site. I have Mugglenet bookmarked in my Favorites category and I go to that site through the bookmark. Well, for the last week all I have seen at the top of the sight is the stupid "Rupert Goes to Batman premiere" news article. For the first couple days it was no big deal. "Slow news day," I'd say to myself, but as the days turned into a week, I would have thought that Emerson or someone would have said something about there being no news. So I checked it out. I goggled 'Harry Potter.' Mugglenet was the fourth or fifth site. I clicked and here popped up a refreshed Mugglenet site with at least 20 news items I had not seen. I don't know what was wrong, but it is safe to say that there was (or is) definitely a problem.
I decided I am going to be a coin collector. I picked up around 10 wheat pennies at the Larkspur the other day so I checked how much they were worth online. The highest one is only worth about 50 cents, but then I looked up all the other coins I have. I have a buffalo head nickel worth about 10 dollars (It would be worth more (like 80 dollars) except that it is pretty worn down). I have a 1932 Georgivs V Canadian One Cent that is worth some money too. I have some other coins that I pick up here and there, a bunch of foreign money, something from Japan I think, Germany, a half penny with Elizabeth II on it...If you come across some coins that look cool but you don't want them, let me know I'll add them to my collection.
I have to go finish packing.

No comments: