3.22.2005

Tres Amigos y Esperanza

Here are a couple of random things that popped into my head today...and yesterday. I have three close friends. We're could be the Three Musketters. All for one and one for all, right? Speaking of....Audrey, if you do actually read this...SHOTGUN! Ha! Nah nah nah nah nah...I know I know, the rules...so it doesn't count, but still, how do you know I can see Kaia's car?
Anyway, my other random thought for the day has to do with a movie that us Tres Amigos watched a week ago. It is called The Mask of Zorro. I recommend you watch it. Dispite the poor casting, it is full of adventure and it's pretty funny, at least when you watch it with funny people. Though this appears to be a review of the movie, it is actually not. I, in fact, wanted to talk about a certain character who's name it Esperanza. I don't remeber who exactly that character is, though I know it was either Zorro's wife or his daughter. I love the name Esperanza. Do you know what it means? Hope. It's such a pretty name.

4 comments:

Kaia said...

You are so clever...witty, really!

LiveOutLoudReady?Go said...

I don't know if i would use witty... maybe wierd... ya thats better. :P Just kidding Sam!

Samantha said...

You guys make me laugh

Anonymous said...

I do read this, and that's not fair! SHOTGUN! ha ha!! Anyway, what part of The Mask of Zorro has poor casting. Okay, okay, prisioner #3 looked Indian, but I'm sure they had some kind of salary cap. Esperanza is a very pretty name, she is Zorro's (Hopkins') wife the one (beware of spoiler) who dies right at the begining