3.18.2005

Single Minded

For those of you who know this story...here's the next instalment: I went to my mom's work after school, and she said something, I don't remember what, but I said I didn't know if I could do that, being I so single minded. She then said that maybe calling me single minded was too harsh. (That's what I wanted to hear). Only then she said that maybe narrow minded was more fitting! Thanks Mom! Man! It's okay though, I don't care. I have resigned to the fact that I'm going to morp in a black and white dress. Even though it is limited, when it comes to flowers and suit selection. I will do it anyway though, Even though I am mad at the other people in my "posse" who are going in black and white. I'll be in one picture with them, and then I'll spend the rest of the night with my real friends. I think that sounds good.

My mom also things I am stubborn, because I want to go to a specif college, that happens to be out of the price range they are willing to spend. Mom is mad because I don't want to go to the dumb college in Yankton, SD. Serioulsy, the college is smaller than my high school! Hhhh, I have to go...Until next time...

No comments: