3.20.2005

Top Ten 1

Yes, I know Kaia, you posted it first....Sorry...I couldn't resist.

Ten Places I want to go Before I Die
1) Rome (and the rest on Italy
2) Alaska
3) Seattle (again)
4) Washington D.C. (again, again)
5) England (almost...!)
6) New Zealand
7) Spain
8)
9)
10)

Ten Things I want to Learn About
1) Greek Mythology
2) The History of Egypt
3) The History of Masons
4) Other Religions
5) Random Conspiracies (Lincoln, Kennedy, Hitler)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Ten instruments I want to be Able to Play
1) Guitar
2) Piano
3) Violin
4) Bass (guitar)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Ten Things I want to Memorize
1) pi (obviously not to all the digits)
2) 50 states and their capitals
3) J.R.R. Tolkiens "The road goes ever on and on..." poem
4) Abbott and Costello's "Who's on First?"
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Ten Extreme Things I want to Do
1) Skydive
2) bungee Jump
3) White water Raft (again)
4) Fly a plane
5) Climb a mountain (Everest?)
6) Scubadive
7)
8)
9)
10)

Ten People I want to Meet
1) Yogi Berra
2) Abbott
3) Costello (I honestly don't know if these two are still alive...)
4) J.K. Rowling
5) Daniel Handler
6) My true love
7)
8)
9)
10)

Ten People I wish I met
1) Honest Abe
2) Babe Ruth
3) Jesus
4) J. R. R. Tolkien
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I know that my lists aren't finished, but I will be sure to update you, whoever you are, when I think of more lists, or more additions to my lists.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:P Grrr...

Anonymous said...

Interesting choices. Lincoln? -A

Anonymous said...

Yes, Lincoln. I liked hime. You don't? Are you the same Anon. who posted Laura Ingles Wilder? You're funny. Now that I'm on the topic I'd have to say I wish I met the pope.