3.06.2005

Rather pleased, thank you very much

Whew! You'll never believe everything I got done this last week. I am actually very proud of myself, let me tell you. First, after many months of hassle, I finished the preliminary part of my Girl Scout Gold Award Project (yes, girl scouts and I do know I'm sixteen). I still have to mail it in to the council, but for the most part its done for the next six weeks. Next, in order to go shopping for prom dresses today with my friend, I had to clean. The entire basement! All of it! The living room, my room, the bathroom, etc. Anyway, I did that this morning before I went shopping (which was, alas, unsuccessful). And to top it off, I am done with all of the homework I have, except my speech, which I will finish, because I have to. I know you all are as pleased with myself as I am, thank you. Though, now that I think about it, you may be a little disappointed because you may have been expecting something wonderfully profound, and you are instead stuck with this compilation of banter. I am therefore sorry for your wasted time and effort (but really I'm not because I'm rather pleased, remember?) As a consolation I will try to think of something that is meaningful and philosophical for you in the next few days. Your welcome.

No comments: