4.16.2005

Moods and Rain

(sigh) I woke up at 7:28 this morning. I had to be to work at 7:30. Oops. Needless to say, I was a little late. I had a pretty good night last night. I went with a friend of mine out to someone's house for a party. We started a bon fire and burned a couch. It was fun. The flames got really really bright and big and it got so hot that we had to stand like twenty feet away. The plastic was melting. There weren't that many people there, because it was raining. Then my friend and I came back into town and met some other friends at a movie. It was a good move called Fever Pitch. I liked it , but I am partial to baseball so...Anyway, the real reason I am posting is to tell you about a theory I have. Well, not really a theory, just a thing. It's called I decided to go against the grain. Why do people wake up on a rainy day and say to themselves "Man, it is going to be a bad day."? I most certianly don't know. These same people wake up on sunny days and tell themselves it is going to be a good day. Well, I decided that if it is raining I am going to have a good day. Today is a really good day, because it is raining really hard. I love the rain. It is beautiful. I think I want to live in Seattle becaue it rains there a lot. Or maybe England. (sigh) I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you think that was a wild party, you should have seen your Dad in his prime. //PDW//