4.05.2005

A great thing (so I'm told)

Well, I just shared with a couple of people in my Spanish class a little trick I picked up on the road to El Dorado. It's called CTRL + F = Find. Your welcome, beause I (apparently) just gave you an extra day of free life. Let me tell you how. If you do not know, that little trick is what you type in when your on a website and your looking for a specific part of the website. For example, if you are looking up stuff about the conquista de Columbia, and you are on a site about Colombia, you can type in that little trick and then type in a word your looking for and it will bring you right to the word on the site. *Note that on Macs the trick is OPEN APPLE + F =Find. Again, your welcome for giving you that extra time you will save from searching for the information you want.

1 comment:

LiveOutLoudReady?Go said...

wow... it really works... thanks sam your the greatest :P