4.18.2006

Sing me anything

Sing me something soft
Sad and delicate or
Loud and out of key
Sing me anything


Over the last few weeks there have been quite a few topics I have wanted to post about. It just so happens that I can't seem to get my thoughts organized enough to actually post them, so you are out of luck...or in luck, however you what to look at it. It also happens that a lot of the topics are too personal for me to actually have the nerve to post them, and that makes me want to start a blog that no one knows about, so I don't have to worry about their reactions.

Topics/Titles of posts that never were, though may eventually be:
On Cemeteries and Teddy Bears
Confidence is key
Courage
Betrayal
Living for yourself
Appearances

That is all for now...Thank you.

1 comment:

Kaia said...

I had a list like that once. And then I forgot where the flesh-and-bones of all of them were. And then I posted none of them, but look, you've already got one done.

Yes, I know I started sentences with "and." I did it for the effect, thank you very much.