12.18.2005

I'm driving just to clear my mind. Driving forever in the darkness. The music plays sad songs in the backround but I hear nothing but the words in my head. I drive, Away from my pain, From my fears. I turn inside of myself, To hide my feelings, To put up a front. I'm so anrgy, so confused. I don't know what to do. I have never felt like this before. My thoughts are going crazy. I can't stand it. I drive on, away. I fight against tears, but I loose. I loose. I just want to hide. To stay away forever. I want to scream. I stop. I breath. I walk away. I walk in the cold and listen to the sound of my footsteps. I think about the cold, and how it makes me feel. I can almost think straight. I try to be as quiet as I can, silent. I notice nothing, not the wind, not the moon, nothing. I've turned inside myself agian and the world seems duller, less nice. I hate this. I'm so confused. I just walk, slowly down the street in the dark... away... away from my pain. I detach myself from my life. I stare into space. I smile when I need to. I say thank you when I have to. I don't remember anything. I'm lost. I can't think straight. I don't know what to do.

I'm scared...

No comments: