12.12.2005

Christmas Spirit

I love Christmas. It is a combination of many good things. Good food, good weather, mostly happy people...I just like it. I like what it stands for at least (not so much the materialism involved now). But, I must admit that I am just not getting into the holiday. It is only two short weeks away. I know it is my own fault to, because I am so darn busy, but still. I suppose I will have to try a bit harder. Perhaps have a party, and decorate my basement. As a matter of fact, I think, if I finish writing that speech, I will decorate, right tonight. Maybe I will decorate and listen to some Carol of the Bells on repeat. That would be fun. I'm sure it would put me into the spirit much more that the lame attempt the school tried with the cumbersome Christmas trees in the entry way. I know they were trying for the gorgeous HP look, but it just turned out cheesy. Oh well. Ho ho ho.

No comments: