1.14.2008

Small world after all?

I am officially seperated by four degrees to The Clash. I was where my Clash tshirt yesterday and at supper Jaime asked me if I was just wearing the shirt, or if I actually knew about the Clash. I scoffed and said they were my favorite band, and he said he had a friend who was in a band, and knew the drummer from the Clash because he spent some time in Granada. (See songs "Spanish Bombs," "Should I Stay or Should I go" and more.) But yeah, anyway, how cool is that?

3 comments:

Hayley said...

that is pretty cool.

i wish i was seperated by four degrees to like...idk, a hot actor. lol.

can you tell i miss talking to you? i check your blogs incessantly. haha.

Kaia said...

I wish I were separated by four degrees to someone famous too!

Samantha said...

Something else that is pretty cool: one of my host dad's friends (actually the head honcho of the company Jaime works for) slept in my room (I slepted elsewhere) for two nights. He turns out to have invented a cheaper and better way to do water marks, and he can do them in color. This is a pretty big deal, as a lot of people (countries, if you will) think this is a pretty good thing in terms of security. So when you start seeing the money with colorful water marks, I met that guy.